Heads up for China data due over the weekend
Social, aggregate financing data from China is likely over the weekend
It was listed for release some time between 10th to the 15th.
So it could come any time from now to as late as Monday (China time), which is the weekend for our traders way over west (Europe, Americas).
- January new yuan loans, expected is 1830.0bn CNY, prior was 597.8bn
- Aggregate financing RMB for January, expected is 2200.0bn, prior was 1820.0bn
- Money supply M0 (Jan) y/y: expected is 5.2%, prior was 4.9%
- Money supply M1 (Jan) y/y: expected is 14.2%, prior was 15.2%
- Money supply M2 (Jan) y/y: expected is 13.5%, prior was 13.3%