So says Irish agriculture minister talking to RTE Radio 30 Nov
- UK need to lay out plans on border
- we want status quo on the border
I prefer a bit of Beatles blaring out but, hey, each to their own.
- sees no flesh on bones from UK
- Brexit talks at critical point
- DUP part of Brexit solution
- trade is only part of the problem
- DUP understand what is wanted on Brexit
Doesn't seem like we're any closer to an Irish border deal but GBP unfazed. I mean why let fact get in the way of a good story?
GBPUSD 1.3457 EURGBP 0.8785 GBPJPY 151.30