Ireland's Coveney: Brexit talks at a 'sensitive point'
Comments by Irish foreign minister, Simon Coveney
Nothing that really stands out as both sides are continuing to talk up the difficulty in reaching a deal. This could all just be some political theater to sell some sort of hard-fought victory in the end, or it could really just be that things are headed nowhere.
- We recognise that UK has red lines too
- Hopeful of a positive outcome
- These negotiations are very difficult at the moment
- We are running out of time
- Outstanding issues are proving very, very difficult