Reserve Bank of New Zealand policy announcement due at 2100GMT
RBNZ Governor Wheeler will hold a press conference 5 minutes later
He will then appear in front of a parliamentary committee at 0110GMT
What to expect from the RBNZ?
I'm in the 'no change' camp .... though plenty are not.
- NZ Central bank meeting coming up this week - to cut or not?
- Preview of the RBNZ monetary policy meeting from Goldman Sachs
- OECD says RBNZ should lay off cutting rates
- HSBC's Bloxham favours a cut from RBNZ this week
- RBNZ decision this week (tomorrow) - Morgan Stanley on what to expect
- New Zealand dollar could rise on RBNZ - BNP Paribas
I'd give you all levels etc on the NZD ... but the decision and then comments from Wheeler will be significantly new information into the market and are likely to blow the levels out the door ... watch out for jawboning of the NZD from Wheeler, it's a bit of a habit of his.