Finance Magnates Summit in London is first and foremost
As a reminder, next week the Finance Magnates Summit will take place. Adam will be attending and looks forward to meeting and participating in the event. If you haven't seen his invitation, click here:
As for those who won't be there below are the key events and releases that may influence our trading:
Monday, November 13
- FOMC Harker will be in Tokyo on Monday. He is speaking on balance sheet normalization. 7:10 PM ET SUnday/0030 GMT Monday
- FOMC Evans speaks in Frankfurt. 3:05 AM ET/0805 GMT
- UK CPI. 4:30 AM ET/0930 GMT.
- EU Flash GDP QoQ. 5 AM ET/1000 GMT.
- US PPI. 8:30 AM ET/1330 GMT.
- BOE Cunliffe speaks. 12:30 PM ET/1730 GMT
- Japan Preliminary GDP QoQ 6:50 PM ET/2350 GMT
Wednesday, November 15
- UK Employment statistics, 4:30 AM ET/0930 GMT
- BOE MPC member Broadbent speaks, 8 AM ET/1300 GMT
- US CPI, 8:30 AM ET/1330 GMT
- US Retail sales, 8:30 AM ET/1330 GMT
Thursday, November 16th
- Australia employment 7:30 PM ET Weds/0300 GMT Thursday
- UK Retail sales, 4:30 AM ET/0930 GMT
- BOE Gov. Carney speaks, 9:00 AM ET/1400 GMT
Friday, November 17th
- ECB Pres. Draghi speaks, 3:30 AM ET/0830 GMT
- German Bundesbank Pres. Weidmann speaks, 8:00 AM ET/ 1300 GMT
- Canada CPI, 8:30 AM ET/1330 GMT
- US Building permits and housing starts, 8:30 AM ET/1300 GMT.