March US core durable goods orders revised lower
Revisions on durable goods orders
- Nondefense capital goods orders non-defense ex air revised to +1.0% from +1.4% in March
- Ex defense +1.3% vs +2.2%
- Factory orders unrevised at +1.9%
- Factory orders ex-transport +0.7% vs +0.8%
- Durable goods orders +2.8% vs +2.6%
This is part of the package of annual revisions to the report. The first look at the April report is due on June 4.
I wouldn't read anything into this. Core orders up 1.0% m/m is still a very good reading.