May's spokesman: Gov't position is to only hold MV3 if there is a prospect of success
Will it be tomorrow?
The latest reports say the DUP still isn't onside and that's weighing on cable.
Spoiler: There is no chance of success of anything in UK parliament.
- Gov't understands there is no necessity to hold meaningful vote before March 29
- May wants to change departure date in legislation as soon as possible
- Sense from cabinet is that it would be in Britain's best interest to leave with a deal
- Subject of the PM's future did not come up in cabinet
- PM does not believe in revocation of Article 50
- Cabinet had a discussion on the way forward