Microsoft earnings after the close. What is market expecting?
Microsoft reports their earnings after the close today
Microsoft Q2 earnings will be released after the close today. What is expected from the Redmond, Washington giant?
- Earnings-per-share expected to come in at $1.64 per share. That is up 8.6% from a year ago.
- Revenue of $40.18 billion. That is up 8.8% from a year ago
- the intelligent cloud is expected to come in at $13.74 billion
- productivity and business processes are expected to come in at $12.87 billion
- Q3 as expected at $1.58 per share on revenues of $38.7 billion
For the full year, ending June 2021, earnings are projected to rise 17% year over year to $6.76 per share, while full-year revenue of $158.3 billion (a gain of 10.7%).Microsoft shares are higher by $3.65 today or 1.59% at $233.18. Share prices are up 43.75% from year ago levels. The price moved to an all-time high today on the break above the September 2 high at $232.86. The high price today reached $234.18.