Mnuchin: Trump looking at areas of the country where economy can be opened
Mnuchin on Fox Business
- There will be money for small business payrolls, if we need more we will go back to Congress
- Hopes to have 'main street lending' program up and running with Federal Reserve soon
- Over 3000 lenders are participating in small business lending program
- Working very quickly on aid for airlines
- Meeting with advisors on airline program this week
- Direct payments should be sent out by the end of next week
Kudlow says that $50 billion of the $350 billion small business lending program has now been disseminated.
As for the headline, it's not up to the President to reopen different states, that's up to the governors.