Monday June 6 2016 -forex early indications
Welcome to the new trading week
Early indications for the start of forex trading for the week
- EUR/USD -20 pips to 1.1347
- USD/JPY +15 pips to 106.68
- GBP/USD -16 pips to 1.4501
- USD/CHF +14 pips to 0.9773
- USD/CAD +8 pips to 1.2945
- AUD/USD -5 pips to 0.7365
- NZD/USD -9 pips to 0.6551
The euro is the laggard and the US dollar is the top performer.
As is usual for a Monday morning, market liquidity is very thin. It will improve as more Asian centres come on online. Prices are liable to swing around on not too much at all, so take care out there.
Eamonn is off this week so all you Asia-Pacific traders are riding with me.