Moody's ratings agency with their assessment of France.
- Says structural reforms key to evolution of France's credit profile
- Says weaknesses stem from structural challenges linked to high tax, regulatory burden, inability to reverse rising public debt trend
- Remains to be seen whether France's fiscal strategy will succeed after "material concessions in wake of eruption of yellow vest protests"
- Says given it will take time for structural reforms to show results in France, positive outlook will likely only be resolved in early 2020
And, on a more positive note:
- France's credit strengths include high levels of economic and institutional strength