Netflix EPS $0.76 vs $0.57 estimate
Revenues $4.52B vs $4.5B estimate
- earnings-per-share $.76 versus $.57 estimate
- revenues of $4.52 billion versus $4.5 billion estimate
- sees 2nd quarter streaming paid net change +5M versus estimate 6.09 million
- See 2nd Quarter revenues of $4.93 billion vs estimate $4.95 billion
- adds 1.7 million domestic paid subscribers in Q1
- adds 7.86 million international paid subscribers in Q1
- does not expect entrance of Disney and Apple into online streaming to affect growth
The stock is down -5.71% in after-hours trading to $338 on the light guidance. The stock closed at $359.46, up $10.59 on the day (3.04%).
UPDATE: The stock is off the low and trading at $355 currently - down 1.3% from the close.