New York reports 625 new virus cases
Gov. Cuomo warrants storm clouds could be aheadNew York is reporting a rise of 0.2% in new Covid cases. That is in line with the 7 day average at the same level.
New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says that New York numbers are great, but
- storm clouds could be ahead.
- Cuomo is a warning that new problems are being identified in New York City.
- More specifically, social distancing and and mask use is slipping in New York City.
- Government enforcement of compliance is not sufficient
- he is expanding testing to include all New Yorkers
Earlier today New York City Mayor de Blasio postponed the opening of indoor restaurant dining.
- New virus cases 625
- cases rise 0.2% vs. 7 day average of 0.2%
In Italy, they are reporting:
- 187 coronavirus cases vs. 142 on Tuesday.
- They also reported 21 new desk vs. 23 on Tuesday