News of a large explosion heard in Cairo
Some reports citing witnesses:
- large explosion heard in the Egyptian capital city Cairo
- near the international airport
- Flights in and out have been halted
- Some are saying its an explosion at a gas station, perhaps the at the main gas source at airport.
Details are sketchy right now, let's hope there are no casualties.
- explosion did not occur in airport grounds
- explosion of two fuel tanks
For markets news like this can result in a flow to yen out of 'risk'.