North Korea says it supports China against US aggression
North Korean Ambassador to China Ji Jae-ryong voiced full support and solidarity with the Chinese people and the Communist Party of China
- and their resistance to US interference in China's internal matters, such as Hong Kong affairs, to safeguard the country's national sovereignty and territorial integrity.
Global Times carries the story of the NK support for China.
GT goes on with comments from the NK ambassador:
- The US has been making provocative remarks against China on economy, science and technology, security, human rights and diplomacy
- pushed China-US relations to the extreme,
- US has openly smeared the CPC and the country's socialist system especially this year, constantly agitating China-US relations
- This shows that the US feels its hegemonic position is threatened by the development of China and the strengthening of socialism
NK doubling down on its support for China and antagonism of the US.
As ps, NK has launched test missiles on July 4 or thereabouts in recent years. I wonder if we'll get similar this weekend? The test launchings have had diminished effects on FX though.
This weekend at your favourite nightclub, DJ Kim mixing up the latest in geopol hits: