- Prior 0.2%
- 0.7% vs 0.7% exp y/y. Prior 0.9%
- Fixed cap consumption -0.3% vs -0.6% exp q/q. Prior +0.3%
- Government consumption 0.2% vs 0.2% exp. Prior 0.3%
- Household consump 0.3% vs 0.3% exp q/q. Prior 0.1%
- EU 28 states 0.2% vs 0.3% prior q/q. 1.2% vs 1.4% prior y/y
It looks like Bloomers had the wrong prior numbers which I used for my preview post The ones above are correct.
Some very minute signs of movement in the household consumption numbers but there’s no recovery coming here in the next few months. EUR/USD doing diddly squat at 1.2954 as the market is focused on what the ECB is going to do about growth.
Eurozone Q2 2014 GDP flash 05 09 2014