Bridgewater Associates founder Ray Dalio spoke to Bloomberg TV earlier
- Says that he is not worried about too much inflation in Europe
- ECB and Draghi should be congratulated
- Europe has been through a 'beautiful' leveraging
- Challenge in Europe is to keep the expansion going
- Excited by opening up of Chinese capital markets
- China debt ratios not as bad as those in the US
Well, Eurozone core inflation figures are starting to head back in the right direction - but there is still some way to go before congratulating the ECB on a job well done.
Navigating the exit of QE and guiding the market through that, now if they can do that without any backlash, then maybe, just maybe we can give them a pat on the back.