Scottish Sturgeon: There is a real risk of a no deal Brexit that would be catastrophic
Scottish First Minister Sturgeon
Scottish 1st Minister Sturgeon is talking Brexit.
- is hard to believe that the nearly 2 years since the vote there is no real clarity on how Brexit will work
- the danger is that the whole Brexit process crashes before the majority for a softer Brexit can exert itself
- there is a real risk of a no deal Brexit
- hard to see how the Irish issue can be resolved properly without the UK staying in the customs union
- we are at a moment when we could see momentum swing either towards a softer Brexit or no Brexit
- firm belief is that there isvery possibly an actual majority in favor of continued custom union membership in UK Parliament after Brexit
- there is a real possibility of forcing the UK government to remain within the current customs union
The GBPUSD has moved down to the underside of the broken trend line on the hourly chart. The break earlier in the day gave the pair a boost. Now the price is back retesting the break level.