SK health ministry officials briefing
- Greater Seoul area in 3rd wave of virus outbreak
South Korea’s Prime Minister Chung Sye-kyun called for all social gatherings planned for the year-end period to be cancelled
- employers to encourage staff to work from home
- and people aged 60 and over to stay home
- “If we don’t stop this pace of spread now, our daily lives where we could at least catch a breath will again be limited”
His pleadings come after the country tightened restrictions on Thursday.
- 363 new cases were confirmed in SK on Thursday