Trump envoy wants a trade deal 'phase two' … with Japan
Via Japanese media Nikkei, reporting on remarks from the soon to be US ambassador to Japan Kenneth Weinstein
- wants to advance the bilateral trade deal to "phase two"
- include autos in the discussions
- "We've had the phase one agreement and the digital agreement, but we really do need to go further, particularly in the auto sector"
- the ambassador-to-Japan-designate said.
- making further progress on trade issues with Japan is critical
Touch / Click anywhere to close