Trump: Maybe 'fire and fury' warning to North Korea wasn't tough enough
- Says North Korea must `get their act together' or it will be in trouble `like few nations have ever been'
- "We're backed 100% by our military, we're backed by everybody, and we're backed by many other leaders."
- "Things will happen to them like they never thought possible"
- Asked about a preemptive strike against North Korea, Trump: "We don't talk about that" and "We'll see what happens."
- Says he thinks China 'will do a lot more' on North Korea
- Asked if McConnell should step down says if McConnell doesn't get repeal done, and taxes and infrastructure, "then you can ask me that question."
- Says he's drafting up paperwork to declare opioid crisis a national emergency
Maybe escalating the war of words is a cunning strategy...