Trump to warn North Korea: ""Do not underestimate us. And do not try us."
Trump's speech (to the South Korean assembly) to say ... directed at North Korea:
- "Do not underestimate us. And do not try us. We will defend our common security, our shared prosperity, and our sacred liberty."
More (Headlines via Reuters):
- We will defend our common security, our shared prosperity, and our sacred liberty
- We will not allow American cities to be threatened with destruction
- We will not be intimidated. and we will not let the worst atrocities in history be repeated here, on this ground we fought and died to secure
- The world cannot tolerate the menace of a rogue regime that threatens it with nuclear devastation
- All responsible nations must join forces to isolate the brutal regime of North Korea-to deny it any form of support, supply, or acceptance
- the longer we wait, the greater the danger grows, and the fewer the options become
- To those nations that choose to ignore this threat or, worse still, to enable it, the weight of this crisis is on your conscience