Tsipras says Greece can only escape bailout with structural reforms
Greek PM Tsipras currently holding a news conference 10 Sept
- Greece is on same page with IMF on need to ease debt
- Greek fiscal performance in 2017 is good so far
- hope to be able to give fiscal boost to vulnerable
- majority of Greeks aren't responsible for crisis
- Greece will take measure for quick bailout review end
"Quick" and "bailout" are not two words I'd have in the same sentence ( much Like "Brexit", "talks" and "progress" right now).
Eamonn had previous w-e comments from Tsipras where he said:
- Greece is turning a page
- The country is becoming a strategic partner of the major financial powers of the planet
- the signs of recovery are clear
- heralded a"new growth model unencumbered by the distortions of the past"
- We will not return to the Greece that went bankrupt
Still a long way to go but let's hope Greece get there in the end.
I'm out of here now. Stay safe one and all .
See you back here tomorrow for more fun n games in the ever fickle world of forex, and thanks, as always, for your continuing support and input.Greece still has long way to go but hopefully on the right road