Making comments on Brexit deal
- We will pay our fair share of commitments to EU
- Taxpayers will soon see benefits of leaving EU
- Nothing is agreed until everything is agreed
- Brexit bill is no the table only as part of a future agreement
- Commitment to no hard border between Northern Ireland and Ireland.
The GBPUSD is trading near lows for the day as are 10 year gilt yields. The low for the day comes in at 1.3341. The price just reached 1.3345. The price is trading near the 38.2% of the move up from the November low at 1.3354, and is also back below the 100 bar MA on the 4-hour chart at 1.33619. The pair is also trading around an upward sloping trend line which cuts across around the 1.3350 area currently. Stay below the 100 bar MA at 1.33619 would be a clue the sellers are trying to put more pressure on the downside.