UK's Hunt: There's another possibly coming into sight and that is no Brexit
Comments by UK foreign minister Jeremy Hunt
- But if we don't deliver on Brexit, it would be a fundamental breach of trust
- Absolutely unacceptable that we will not win this vote
- Not many alternative forms of Brexit available
- There could be an outcome of Brexit paralysis leading to no Brexit
- But it would be bad for Britain's reputation abroad
- Only Brexit is prime minister May's Brexit deal
His comments feel like they're just all over the place. Either the reporters questioning him are scattered or he's just rambling about everything and anything here. It's hard to believe that the government will revoke Article 50 altogether at this point, at most we will see a delay in it first before we get there. Baby steps.
GBP/USD continues to swing around from 1.2760 levels to now 1.2740 but still sits in a relatively narrow range on the day.