We won't accept one euro of more austerity says Greece
Comments from Greek government spokesman Tzanakopoulos
- There is no justification for new austerity measures
- Greece expects the IMF to be more reasonable
- Germany must also adopt a more reasonable approach
- Greek GDP data confirms the economy's recovery (Q4 GDP was out earlier, -0.4% vs 0.9% prior q/q, 0.3% vs 2.2% prior y/y. Great recovery there ;-) )
- Greece expects to close the review successfully
Strong words from someone looking for many more favours.