Weekend remarks from Saudi Energy Minister Khalid al-Falih, according to Russia's TASS news agency
- Said further cuts to oil production output could be needed
- OPEC and producers would assess the situation in July
- "We have to see the market and I think by the end of June, in July we will see that the action we have taken has a big impact
- "If for some reason we need to do more, we will consider doing more including ... bigger cuts."
- "Nothing is off the table but today nothing is on the table either.
- (OPEC) and other oil-producing countries agreed last week to extend oil output reduction through to March 2018
- The monitoring committee meets in Russia in July
Oil producers continue to try to support the price.