Time to look at what some of the markets hotshots think of today’s numbers.
In the Bloomberg rankings the top 5 are as follows;
- Nariman Behravesh – IHS Global
- Westbury/Stein – First Trust Advisors
- Scott Brown – Raymond James
- Harm Bandholz – Unicredit research
- Mike Englund – Action Economics
IHS global have been very good all year with their predictions
IHS NFP record
First Trust haven’t been too bad either as they’ve been up there all year too.
The finest have been checking the seaweed, stirring the tea leaves and throwing their darts blindfold into a numbers board to bring us their numbers for this month.
US NFP pickers 05 12 2014
Adam has put together his NFP by the numbers post as usual, so take a look in readiness for the figure.
Don’t forget to have a go at the last NFP compo of 2014