It's been a quiet session on the data front.
I'd also like to apologise for the lack of my own commentary (though some will see that as a good thing I'm sure) - I was having issues with the backend composer.
- EU, U.S. Agree to Cooperate on Supply Chain Ruptures From Russia’s Invasion Of Ukraine
- Hungary Says if Pipeline Shipments Are Exempted From Sanctions It Can “Live With” Deal
- Team @Newsquawk's US Market Open (Note and Podcast)
- Fitch Ratings Says Global Fiscal Recovery To Slow In 2022, 2023
- EC Cuts 2023 Euro Zone Economic Growth Forecast to 2.3% From 2.7% Seen in Feb
- Euro zone March trade deficit at EUR 16.4 bln
- Keynote speech by Fabio Panetta | Public money for the digital era: towards a digital euro
- A roundup of the Saudi Energy Minister Comments
- ECB’s Villeroy Says on Monetary Policy Expect a Decisive June Meeting and an Active Summer
- Henry Hub Gas: What about the Summer? via @andrepaltry
- Team @Newsquawk's Euro Market Open - Incl Podcast
- German Wholesale Prices || MoM: 2.1% (Previous 6.9%)
- BoJ Gov Kuroda: BoJ Not Targeting FX Market
Wishing you all a most profitable week-ahead