Forex option contract expiries for today 1 Dec
Here's the latest on today's notable expiries for the 15.00 GMT cut 1 Dec
- EURUSD: 1.1875 (EUR 600m) 1.1900 (765m) 1.1930 (850m)
- USDJPY: 112.65 (USD 800m) 112.70 (205m) 113.00 (610m)
- GBPUSD: Ntg of note
- USDCHF: 0.9800 (USD 750m)
- EURGBP: 0.8738 (EUR 910m)
- AUDUSD: Ntg of note
- USDCAD: 1.2850 (USD 780m)
EURUSD seems contained now after yesterday's bullish impact of the 1.1840-45 contracts that I pre-empted. USDCAD in play again with some USDCHF support nearby too.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 15.00 GMT (10.00 EST) even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here