Forex option contract expiries for 27 July
Here's today's notable expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut 27 July
- EURUSD: 1.1700 (EUR 1.3bln) 1.1735 (355m) 1.1800 (465m)
- USDJPY: 111.00 (USD 385m) 111.30 (1.2bln) 111.50 (470m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3000(GBP 1bln ) 1.3100 (375m)
- EURGBP: 0.8885 (EUR 280m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7950 (AUD 250m) 0.7965-75 (750m) 0.8050 (370m)
- AUDNZD: 1.0855 (515m)
- USDCAD: 1.2475 (USD 275m)
- EURSEK: 9.6200 (EUR 270m)
EURUSD and USDJPY in play again. GBPUSD probably too far away but have certainly helped to underpin this week as I've been highlighting.
Here's some more coming up this week:
- USDJPY 110.80 (1.03bln)
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.