Forex option expiries for the 10am New York cut 7 June
Forex option expiries for the 10am NY (14.00 GMT) cut 7 June
- EURUSD: 1.1160 (EUR 615m) 1.1190 (502m) 1.1200 (2.83bln ) 1.1245-55 (836m) 1.1300 (504m) 1.1310 (400m) 1.1340-50 (658m) 1.1400 (450m)
- USDJPY: 109.20-30 (USD 554m) 109.40 (406m) 109.90 (346m) 110.00-10 (1.43bln) 110.20 (455m) 110.40 (236m) 110.70 (323m) 111.00 (800m)
- GBPUSD: 1.2935-45 (GBP 321m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7420-25 (AUD 210m) 0.7450-60 (210m) 0.7500 (387m)
- USDCAD: 1.3400 (USD 382m) 1.3470-75 (415m)
- NZDUSD: 0.7165 (NZD 237m)
- EURJPY 122.60 (EUR 200m)
GBPUSD contracts should help limit topside again. EURUSD contracts helping to contain range once more.
Remember that these are "vanilla" options so still in play right up to expiry at 14.00 GMT on the day even if breached in the meantime, unlike barrier options which cease to be once hit. The actual amounts can change right up to expiry.
For my latest post on how to use this info click here.