FX option expiries for the 1400 GMT cut - 17 April 2018
Here's what is on the board today
- EUR/USD: 1.2340 (EUR 493m)
- USD/JPY: 105.93-95 (USD 957m), 106.50 (360m), 107.20 (1.5 bn), 107.30 (300m)
- USD/CHF: 0.9650 (USD 1.8 bn)
- USD/CAD: 1.2500 (USD 693m), 1.2600 (696m), 1.2625 (619m), 1.2650-60 (671m)
- AUD/USD: 0.7750 (AUD 413m)
- EUR/GBP: 0.8600 (EUR 350m), 0.8700 (857m)
A little update to Eamonn's post earlier. Key ones are highlighted in bold.
Not much at play to be fair, with the prime ones possibly USD/JPY and USD/CHF as the large expiries should provide a cap for any move to the upside.
For a look at what else is there on the week, you can refer to the post here. But the figures are from yesterday, but you can use it as an indicator.
For more info on how to use this data, you may refer to this post here.