FX option expiries for the 14.00 GMT cut - 22 March 2018
Here's the larger option expiries today for the 10.00 EST cut 22 March
Further to Eamonn's earlier post here's the update:
- EURUSD: 1.2250 (EUR 500m) 1.2300-10 (1.2bln) 1.2350-70 (780m) 1.2400 (920m)
- USDJPY: 105.70-80 (830m) 106.00 (520m) 106.20-30 (500m) 106.50-60 (1bln)
- GBPUSD: 1.3900 (GBP 500m) 1.3920-30 (530m) 1.3950 (380m) 1.4170 (380m)
- USDCAD: 1.2850 (USD 480m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7790-00 (AUD 1.1bln)
Option expiries continue to make an impact as today sees large interest again.
Fri 23 March:
- EURUSD: 1.2200 (EUR 1bln) 1.2250 (2.1bln) 1.2300 (1.9bln) 1.2400 (1.2bln)
- USDJPY: 106.00 (USD 1bln)
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken.
Barrier Options still live:
- EURUSD 1.2600
- USDJPY 105.00 (coming off over next couple of days I'm hearing) 104.00
For more info on how to use this all data, please refer to my post here.