FX option expiries for the 15.00 GMT cut - 13 Feb 2018
Here's a note of the larger expiries today 13 Feb
Further to Eamonn's earlier post here's an update:
- EURUSD: Ntg of note
- USDJPY: 108.25 (USD 560m) 108.60 (650m) 110.00 (760m)
- GBPUSD: 1.3875 (GBP 290m)
- AUDUSD: 0.7850-60 (AUD 810m) 0.8060 (AUD 1.14bln)
- USDCAD: 1.2625 (USD 360m)
- AUDJPY: 0.8610-15 (AUD 915m)
AUDUSD in play
Wednesday February 14
- EURUSD: 1.2200 EUR 1.8bln 1.2400 EUR 1.5bln
Remember these are vanilla options and in play right up until expiry even if breached in the meantime unlike barrier options which cease to be once broken.
Barrier option on EURUSD at 1.2600 still there should we get anyway near which seems highly unlikely for now.
For more info on how to use this all data, please refer to my post here.