The Dow is down. The Nasdaq and S&P are higher
The S&P is up and trading at a new record high. The old high was at 4086.23. The high has reached 4093.27 so far. The Nasdaq is looking like it wants to snap the 2 day down streak.
A snapshot of the market currently shows:
- S&P index up 12.81 points or 0.31% at 4092.76
- NASDAQ index up 118.93 points or 0.87% at 13807.77.
- Dow down -13.18 points or -0.04% at 33433.08
In other markets:
- Spot gold is up $15.80 or 0.9% at $1753.30.
- Spot silver is up $0.37 or 1.5% at $25.53.
- WTI crude oil futures are down $0.59 or -1.0% at $59.18
- bitcoin is up $1350 or 2.41% at $57,584
in the US debt market, yields are lower:
- two year 0.146%, -0.6 basis points
- 10 year 1.640%, -3.3 basis points
- 30 year 2.331%, -3.0 basis points
In the forex, the JPY is the strongest and the USD is the weakest. That was the Rosen weakest at the beginning of the trading day.