And they're off! US stocks open with gains and not bothered by weekend developments
Syria bombing and Comey not a problem
The Syrian bombing and Comey book/interview has had little impact on the US stocks today. The major indices are trading higher.
- The S&P index is up 14 points or 0.53% at 267060
- The Nasdaq is up 38 points or 0.54% at 7144
- The Dow is up 175 points or 0.71% at 24530.
US yields have come off a bit but remain higher:
- 2 year 2.381%, +2.49 basis points
- 5 year 2.693%, +2.0 basis points
- 10 year 2.848%, +2.2 basis points
- 30 year 3.053%, +2.6 basis points