CFTC commitment of traders: EUR shorts are being rebuilt over the last few weeks.
For exit futures positioning data among noncommercial traders the week ending September 17, 2019
- EUR short 69K vs 50K short last week. Shorts increased by 19K
- GBP short 86K vs 92K short last week. Shorts trimmed by 6K
- JPY long 24K vs 33K long last week. Longs trimmed by 9K
- CHF short 5k vs 7k short last week. Shorts increased by 2K
- AUD short 59k vs 61k short last week. Shorts trimmed by 2K
- NZD short 36K vs 30K short last week. Shorts increased by 6K
- CAD long 20K vs 12K long last week. Longs increased by 8K
The EUR shorts have started to be built over September. Shorts have increased from -38K to -68K since the end of August.