The technical story remains the same for the USDJPY
Stay above the 100 hour MA keeps the bulls in control
- Stay above the 100 hour MA (blue line at 110.003 now) is the most bullish scenario
- Stay above the old December ceiling at 109.675-723 area is still bullish
- Move below the old December ceiling shifts the bias more to the downside.
- the price is back below the 110.204 old high from Tuesday. The price needs to get back above the level
- The high today stalled ahead of the underside of the broken trend line
Stocks are set to open higher with the Dow futures implying a 82 point gain, the Nasdaq up 36 points and the S&P up 8.29 points.