US stocks open up with gains. Nasdaq looking toward another record today.
S&P testing 3000 again
The US stocks are opening the gains. The S&P is trading at 3000 level once again. The Nasdaq is trading higher after the record close yesterday. Anything positive will be a new record of course.
THe snapshot is currently showing:
- S&P index up 6 points or 0.21% at 2999.5
- NASDAQ index up 10.715 points or 0.13% at 2813.246
- Dow is up 108.87 points or 0.41% at 26969
In the US debt market:
- 2year 1.8442%, +1.6 basis points
- 5 year 1.845%, +1.99 basis points
- 10 year 2.0786%, +1.7 basis points
- 30 year 2.588%, +1.3 basis points
The U.S. Treasury will auction off thirty-year bonds at 1 PM ET
Spot gold is trading down $3.57 or -0.25% at $1415.41
WTI crude oil futures are trading up $.26 or 0.43% at $60.69