Nasdaq up. S&P unchanged. Dow down
The major US indices are opening mixed.
- The S&P is near unchanged at -1.5 points or -0.06%
- The Nasdaq is up about +8.5 points or +0.12%
- The Dow is down -12 points or -0.06%
The levels are lower post the pre-market trading before the US employment report.
US yields are near unchanged levels but off the lows:
- 2-year 1.612%, -+0.6 basis points. Low reached 1.590%
- 5-year 1.995%%, -0.5 basis points. Low reached 1.973%
- 10 year 2.338% -0.5 basis points. Low reached 2.321%
- 30-year 2.8239%, unchanged. low reached 2.807%
In other markets:
- Spot gold is up about $1.25 at $1277.27
- WTI crude oil is up $.26 at $54.82