- The Russell sold off in the first half of the day, all the way to the Value Area Low (lower blue line in the video) of the volume profile for the price range
- Following, RTY staged a V shaped recovery (4 hour candles), reclaiming a relevant price channel
- Some trade ideas are suggested but as always, trade the Russell 2000 index or Russell futures at your own risk
- For traders that may want to hedge against the possibility of the Russell being a little extended, and aspire to fill a lower entry price for a possible Long position, see the suggested entry, stop loss and take profit target in the video
- For buy and holders waiting to get back in the market, as long as a daily candle of the Russell 2000 futures does not close below 1645
Russell 2000 Futures on a Weekly Timeframe
Trade that Russell 2000 Futures at your own risk and stay tuned for more opinions and technical analysis on a variety of assets. Be sure to visit ForexLive.com to get an original perspectivem, analysis and trade ideas.