A 4.0 magnitude earthquake, the wires report. Hardly worth mentioning for those folks crazy enough to live on an active fault…
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Bud Spencer on Italian bank association says it will not be simple to interpret ECB bank stress tests
- peter2 on Italian bank association says it will not be simple to interpret ECB bank stress tests
- chios on Trading Ideas – European session 24 Oct
- Hans on EUR/USD – Morgan Stanley says to keep selling EUR
- English on EU’s Katainen says Germany’s potential economic growth “far too low”