Despite the weak opening on regional Bourses, EUR/JPY is managing a modest bounce off earlier 106.15 lows.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Tsee on Why is food so expensive in Australia compared to other countries?
- Mike Paterson on Data coming up in this session
- Mike Paterson on GBPUSD orders 22 August
- Traderdesk on Trading Ideas – European session 22 Aug
- Joe B on GBPUSD orders 22 August