Despite the weak opening on regional Bourses, EUR/JPY is managing a modest bounce off earlier 106.15 lows.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Big Bad John on Trade ideas thread Monday 28 July 2014
- Marcus on New Zealand: “Auckland house prices have risen to a frightening level”
- anon on China Stocks Surge Ahead Of Capital Account Opening To HK
- fundi on “Markets looking for signs of RBNZ currency intervention”
- randy on From now on, British army officers above the rank of captain will be required to be bilingual