Tokyo opens to the same modest risk-off sentiment as yesterday, with the JPY crosses slightly lower in early trade.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Skerdi on Ukraine’s OSCE envoy says Novoazovsk and other cities nearby have been seized by regular Russian forces
- Nick on Time for another round of Russian sanctions
- alex on Yellen is sitting on a nice nest egg
- kapala on UK PM Cameron warns of further consequences for Putin
- mynightfly on Time for another round of Russian sanctions