Sharply up from October’s 60.9 reading, but a lot will hinge on Wednesday’s austerity budget which is expected to be the toughest since 2008 when the crisis began
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- grasshopper on Forex Technical Trading: EURUSD rebounds despite strong GDP/weak German CPI
- Greg Michalowski on Forex Technical Trading: AUDUSD tests congestion high area
- Garry on Who can really say what they’d do if a bank accidentally wired them $1.5m
- peter on JPMorgan says Q4 will be payback time for US economy
- joe on Forex Technical Trading: AUDUSD tests congestion high area