Sharply up from October’s 60.9 reading, but a lot will hinge on Wednesday’s austerity budget which is expected to be the toughest since 2008 when the crisis began
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- grasshopper on UK’s Cameron says Britain will not pay “this unacceptable and unjustified” bill
- Andy B on Euro happy with failing banks – A quick guide ahead of the bank stress test results
- Troy Williams on Forex Technical Analysis: AUDUSD falls but not enough. Reverses higher
- cambiste on Draghi repeats ECB ready to use other unconventional measures if needed – spokesman
- cambiste on Second source says 25 European banks fail stress test as of end 2013, 10 still have capital shortfall