Sharply up from October’s 60.9 reading, but a lot will hinge on Wednesday’s austerity budget which is expected to be the toughest since 2008 when the crisis began
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Adam Button on All the talk this week was about the Fed, ECB, SNB and Scotland. So where was the best trade? None of those places
- sigh on CFTC Commitments of Traders: Kiwi longs finally squeezed out
- Anthony on CFTC Commitments of Traders: Kiwi longs finally squeezed out
- John on GBPUSD: What happened? Now what?
- Peter on Australian dollar breaks support, hits lowest since March