Sharply up from October’s 60.9 reading, but a lot will hinge on Wednesday’s austerity budget which is expected to be the toughest since 2008 when the crisis began
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Andy on Trade ideas thread for Tuesday 21 October 2014
- AndyA on Trade ideas thread for Tuesday 21 October 2014
- Eamonn Sheridan on S&P 500 climbs above 1900, nears another key level
- Adam Button on S&P 500 climbs above 1900, nears another key level
- Si on Preview: Is Chinese GDP a win-win for the Australian dollar?