Traders not small bids on the order books at the 1.3050/55 level, the area that capped the rally earlier in the session. The rally following the FOMC statement and the news that Berlusconi will stop making mischief if Monti runs for PM reached 1.3098 before protection of 1.3100 barriers halted the rise. Also helping the dollar was Bernanke’s assertion that QE is not limitless. That was a new twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Mike Paterson on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp
- Mike Paterson on ForexLive European morning wrap: USD finds some sellers and the rouble finds some love
- Chris2 on ForexLive European morning wrap: USD finds some sellers and the rouble finds some love
- tim maguire on Putin’s spokesman says they have no idea who the diplomat is who talked of a deal on Crimea
- lilac on Eurozone economic confidence Oct 100.7 vs 99.7 exp