Traders not small bids on the order books at the 1.3050/55 level, the area that capped the rally earlier in the session. The rally following the FOMC statement and the news that Berlusconi will stop making mischief if Monti runs for PM reached 1.3098 before protection of 1.3100 barriers halted the rise. Also helping the dollar was Bernanke’s assertion that QE is not limitless. That was a new twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- miki on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- short aud/jpy next week on AUD/JPY was the best performing trade this week
- pandu on For forex traders, this is the most confusing time of year
- Pandu on ForexLive Americas wrap: Leaks sink ECB stress test drama
- Rich on Healthcare worker returning from Africa stopped at Newark airport and quarantined – CNBC