Traders not small bids on the order books at the 1.3050/55 level, the area that capped the rally earlier in the session. The rally following the FOMC statement and the news that Berlusconi will stop making mischief if Monti runs for PM reached 1.3098 before protection of 1.3100 barriers halted the rise. Also helping the dollar was Bernanke’s assertion that QE is not limitless. That was a new twist.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- mekongmarcus on Trade ideas thread – Tuesday 30 September 2014
- blacksheep on USD/CAD flat on the day but offers building
- Jerry on Data coming up in this session 30 Sept
- Xin on Financial Times: “US poised to become world’s leading liquid petroleum producer”
- Afrowoman on New Zealand finance minister says RBNZ has acted independently in latest market operations