BNP lowered its 2013 forecast to $1405 from $1580 and 2014 to $1155 from $1520.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- vlad on EU needs concrete commitments from France
- JC on Japan post says it will not harm its JGB portfolio by changing stance
- Mike Paterson on More from the orderboard 27 Aug
- Mike Paterson on ForexLive Asia Wrap: New Zealand dollar likes the Fonterra announcements
- Mau on OK … time for a good old-fashioned poll … Where is the next 100 points in EUR/USD?