I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Ricardo on The Forex Winners and Losers as London/European traders head for the exits
- Argent on Scorched earth in Ukraine: Army demolishes Luhansk airport in retreat
- uchenna okoye on Guess who’s back?
- kowalski on Scorched earth in Ukraine: Army demolishes Luhansk airport in retreat
- alex on New Zealand falls to lowest since February as Fonterra price index falls 6%