I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- alex on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- Remo on USD/JPY off to the races as it runs stops to 107.60
- Ryan Littlestone on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent
- Si on September 2014 UK retail sales -0.3% vs -0.1% exp m/m
- grasshopper on BOE will raise rates when headwinds dissipate – Bank of England’s Broadbent