I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- YAR on USD/JPY jumps to highest since April, little standing in the way of 104
- Ricardo on Richard Branson hoping to save the day in Russian/Ukraine tensions
- jerhong on What can we expect from the FOMC minutes?
- James on What can we expect from the FOMC minutes?
- Thelma on USDCAD once again finds itself in rarified air