I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Jim on Hindsight is like a punch in the gut on a day like today
- Adam Button on Hindsight is like a punch in the gut on a day like today
- Andy B on Hindsight is like a punch in the gut on a day like today
- James on Hindsight is like a punch in the gut on a day like today
- jimm on Forex technical trading: EURUSD moves to new 2014 lows