I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- lilac on Russian central bank officially denies capital controls
- Bud Spencer on How much more of a mess can Europe get into?
- Liem on CAD and AUD finding favor as reserve currencies but USD still dominates
- Bud Spencer on Draghi pushing to include Greek and Cypriot junk bonds in ABS plan – FT
- Adam Button on CAD and AUD finding favor as reserve currencies but USD still dominates