I often get asked for book recommendations and I usually point people the Market Wizards series but The Big Picture blog has a nice list of alternatives. I’ve read everyone one on the list and they’re all solid except Reminiscences of a Stock Operator which is entertaining but I always thought lacked a certain authenticity. Freakonomics is also more of a pop book than anything particularly interesting to a trader.
Don't miss a thing - get a daily digest of ForexLive.com articles sent directly to your inbox every 24 hours. Subscribe today and also receive Adam Button's 8 Secrets to Trading the News.
* indicates required. By subscribing to this form you opt-in to occasional messages from our partners.
- Jim R on USD/JPY continues to push higher, touches 108.20
- Michael Miller on Merrill Lynch says break above 107.74 in USD/JPY points to 110+
- stole on US sells 30-year TIPS at 0.985% vs 0.971% WI
- Remo on USD/JPY continues to push higher, touches 108.20
- Dan Brokaw on Forex Technical Trading: Just watch the AUDUSD. Coiling like a snake.