ECB's Coeure: Growth is 'very positive'
Comments from Coeure
- Growth is strong, well distributed, and inclusive, meaning that for the first time in a very long time
- We are not quite where we would like to be from the point of view of inflation
- ECB models show that current growth of about 2.5% but of that is 0.5% dependent on ECB
- Confidence is growing but we can not yet claim victory
- ECB has never discussed a rate increase in mid-2019
- A trade war is a 'major risk'
The ECB just published an interview with Coeure.